The new CONEC SnapLock locking system consists of D-SUB connectors and D-SUB hoods allowing quick and safe locking without any additional screwing. A spring-loaded clip integrated in the hood locks in place with the locking bolt mounted to the mating connector and ensures a quick and safe connection. The locking bolt for the connector is available in two variants:
1. Integrated in the connector, for example with a standard thread insert. The advantage
is that the locking bolts cannot get lost and do not have to be installed in a second work step.
2. As a kit for subsequent mounting on connectors for rear panel mounting or as upgrade kit for
existing systems, to be used with the CONEC SnapLock hood.
Locking of the locking mechanism is indicated by an audible and tangible click. Due to the high
retaining force, safe locking of the connector is provided for many different applications.
The CONEC SnapLock system is especially designed for applications with high requirements to
vibration and shock resistance such as applications in the railway and transport industries.
The plastic hoods are available in sizes 1 5, metallised or black. The material is flame-resistant in accordance with UL 94 V0.Depending on their sizes, the hoods come with 2 or 3 cable entries.
* Quick and easy locking and unlocking
* Secure locking / high retaining force
* Can be mounted faster than a standard screw lock
* Models available in KU black and KU metallised
* Front & side cable entries
* Hood-to-hood connection via locking kit
* Connector with integrated bolt
* Integrated bolt cannot get lost
* Existing systems may be retrofit using a screwable bolt kit
To download Data Sheet click here
Contact us now for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org